SIGNS FROM SPIRIT
Have you ever thought of asking Spirit for a set sign to show you the answer you're seeking?
Here's a $3 spiritual development tool for you
This is suitable for everyone, regardless of their brain — neurotypical or neurodiverse
— from Elizabeth Jewell Stephens
• Gain clarity about your next step
• Get solutions to problems
• Live your life better
• Improve your relationship with Spirit
• Discover what's been tripping you up
You likely have experience looking out for signs already – hints and nudges from the Universe (or Spirit) to show you the next step to take.
However, you may not have known that you can agree on a certain sign with Spirit so that, when that sign appears, you will know that a certain action is to be taken – or not taken – depending on the agreement you made with Spirit.
You can learn how to do this for yourself with this handy tool, which includes:
• Arrange a sign with Spirit in six simple steps – pages 1&2
• An easy way to tune in to set your sign with Spirit – page 2
• Two amusing stories about other people's experiences with getting a new job – p. 3
• An embarrassing story of my own about what NOT to do – p. 4
Right from the outset, you'll find this a very useful aid to help recreate the inner you and improve your outer life, and I'm sure you'll make heaps of use out of this tool in your endeavour to improve your life.
Elizabeth Jewell Stephens